Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Today's Stone is Hematite.

                                                       STONE OF THE DAY
                    
                                                              HEMATITE


   Hematite is said to be powerful in pulling illness from the body.
A small necklace or bracelet may be worn for healing. It is good for grounding and stabilizing and to
help focus on the physical plane. A large piece of Hematite can be used for scrying as well.
Some of it's uses are that it bestows wisdom, idealism and unselfishness on wearer. Strengthens the stomach
and intestines when worn on Solar Plexus, it helps stop bleeding as well. Very popular to be used in all kinds of jewelry.

2 comments:

  1. Ah, I have a thumb ring made of hematite and really appreciate it's properties.
    What a fabulous & informative blog you have, so happy you left a message so I could find you ~ thanks!
    ♥Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sharon! I am so glad that my blogging is informative and useful! I really love my stones, and appreciate all of there abilities and uses. If you have any questions about a particular stone or anything, just ask and I will be glad to help if I can!

    ReplyDelete